Tuesday 18 March 2008

What's in the free papers?

A couple of good ones since I've been back... I see the Metro in the morning, and The London Paper on the way back to our flat at night... there are others (the ubiquitous people in their yellow 'slickers' with their siren song of 'free London Lite' and 'City A.M.' (which is the cliff's note version of the FT) but I brush pass them as my new enviro kick is to only read them if they've been left behind on the Tube... they each distribute north of 210,000 a day - so there is a good chance of getting one second hand.

Anyway - No 1. is Smurf off: (click any of the pictures for a 'full view')

No 2. might be my new top place... I've not had a hair cut since mid October... (for photographic evidence of this... see below from France a few weeks ago) - so I may start visiting:

with my new 'approaching mullet' action: this does not quite do it justice...

(UPDATE: the 5 month hold out is over - had a haircut just hours before my flight to tel aviv..... it had become 'enough'.)

and No 3. is the weather -- the sunniest winter ever... not funny or odd - just showing that it doesn't rain here all the time (just every day this week...):

No comments: