Saturday 20 December 2008

Betsy & Chris

My cousin Betsy and her husband Chris came to London from Ashland, Oregon for the first part of their London- Barcelona - Paris long holiday.


We had 3 days of long talks, sight-seeing, and long dinners.


It was like 'being home' to have time to connect with them again...to hear about their fantastic, active, beautiful life in Ashland, their future adventures and to get true time together.

I've always looked up to Bets and her sister Robin as the coolest people I knew....being with her makes my soul happy....and now sharing out lives as 'adults' is the greatest gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah we made the blog! It was a gift for us to spend time in 'your world' and to have such nice times with you and TJ. I cherish you in my life Rachel
Can't wait to have you here in Oregon in 2009!