Wednesday 25 November 2009

Cooper's Baptism

TJ was honored to be Cooper Hammitt's godfather. It was my first time in Richmond and loved meeting Will and Cooper.
Will did such a good job throughout the ceremony and is such a smart, funny, easy-going little guy.


Spending time with Craig and Rebekah is always for us like picking up a conversation right where you left off. Their house and neighborhood are fantastic - I did some nice long runs, we ate dinner on the water and then walked home (through dark forested streets...the city in me came out as I developed an odd aversion to spiders.)




It was such an honor to not only be present on such a momentous day - but for TJ to be a part of it. They are family to us, and now we get to shower Cooper with even more love through his life.

I got to meet Rebekah's parents and loved chatting about travels with her mom.


We toured around Richmond and went to see the University.


Picturing TJ and Craig in their college years here together was so fun for me. (Fun and funny.)

I don't think things have changed much.


I could have stayed much longer. The pull of moving 'back to the US' was very strong as we left.

No comments: