Monday 15 February 2010

2009 Wrap Up

The delay in posting these past few weeks is solely due to the video below. My goal was to produce a video produced from all of the pictures I took last year....

after two weeks of wrestling with iMovie, pairing down from the thousands of photos I took, (the vast amount of photos makes my collection of baggy sweaters look paltry,) and trying to pick the perfect songs from iTunes...finally I am done.

It's no where near perfect, but it's a good representation of our year. It was a year of recovery for me, as I nursed a sore back from the races in 2008 and an increase in rowing. I reduced my mileage in half from 2008 and finally found the right balance of rest and activity. We won our first rowing race, and TJ and I ran the Medoc marathon.

We had lots of travels and visits from friends and family. As these are mainly my photos, (a few of TJ's snuck in when he used my camera,) some visits and trips (sorry Ed and Amity) did not make it in. It is very fun for us to see the year in review...and we hope you'll enjoy as well. It is about 13 minutes long, so sit back and enjoy during a bit of free time.

Songs featured are:
-Dave Matthews Band: You & Me
-Black Eyed Peas: I Gotta Feeling
-Florence and the Machine: You've Got the Love
-Jay Sean featuring Sean Paul: Do you Remember

2009 Wrap Up!! from Rachel Church on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Nice Rachel. very nice.

Jennifer said...

the video was beautiful. great music choices (as always).